Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Fairfax County Supervisors have approved a master plan to use 80 acres of the former Lorton Prison grounds, and will soon open negotiations with a developer.
Those creepy-crawly Asian stink bugs are starting to feast on some plants crucial to the local economy.
McDonnell's choice of Fred Malek to serve as the Chairman of Virginia's Government Reform Commission has raised some eyebrows after Malek served in a controversial role during President Richard Nixon's administration.
Candidates in 12 Virginia towns are hoping residents are aware Tuesday is Election Day.
It could be a shot in the arm for the region's economy now that Northrop Grumman has settled on a location for its headquarters.
Only the National Capitol Post Office at 2 Massachusetts Ave. NE will be open until 11:58 p.m.
The National Museum of Americans in Wartime will be located on 70 acres of donated land along Interstate 95 right at Dale Boulevard.
The victim was a West Virginia motorcyclist stopped at a Leesburg intersection.
A survey by the Air Travelers Association finds most people are satisfied with airport security and have not changed their travel plans because of it.
Tags: airport security , full body scanners , Richard Reid , Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab , Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport , Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marsha , Travel Leaders , vacations , business travel ,
Turning out the lights, shutting down computers and printers at night and controlling the thermostat in the winter paid off for Stafford County.