Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Fairfax County Supervisors have approved a master plan to use 80 acres of the former Lorton Prison grounds, and will soon open negotiations with a developer.
Those creepy-crawly Asian stink bugs are starting to feast on some plants crucial to the local economy.
McDonnell's choice of Fred Malek to serve as the Chairman of Virginia's Government Reform Commission has raised some eyebrows after Malek served in a controversial role during President Richard Nixon's administration.
Candidates in 12 Virginia towns are hoping residents are aware Tuesday is Election Day.
It could be a shot in the arm for the region's economy now that Northrop Grumman has settled on a location for its headquarters.
Only the National Capitol Post Office at 2 Massachusetts Ave. NE will be open until 11:58 p.m.
The National Museum of Americans in Wartime will be located on 70 acres of donated land along Interstate 95 right at Dale Boulevard.
The victim was a West Virginia motorcyclist stopped at a Leesburg intersection.
A survey by the Air Travelers Association finds most people are satisfied with airport security and have not changed their travel plans because of it.
Tags: airport security , full body scanners , Richard Reid , Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab , Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport , Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marsha , Travel Leaders , vacations , business travel ,
Turning out the lights, shutting down computers and printers at night and controlling the thermostat in the winter paid off for Stafford County.