Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
Rep. Gerry Connolly and the Fairfax Board of Supervisors are asking the federal government to open the I-66 ramps at Monument Drive and Stringfellow Road during the hours they are normally closed.
"When people start seeing big concrete piers being constructed in the median of Route 7 or what they consider the middle of Route 7, that's going to be a little bit disruptive, and they're going to be gawking," says Marcia McAllister, a spokeswoman for the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project.
Alexandria police are cracking down on the misuse of handicapped parking spaces after receiving a series of complaints. This enforcement campaign will include both public and private spaces.
A lighting bolt ripped through the library at Colonial Forge High School a short time after students were dismissed Tuesday.
Opponents of a plan to put a Walmart Super Store near the Wilderness Battlefield in Virginia now have some added ammunition.
Virginia Tourism Corp. spokeswoman Tamara Talmadge-Anderson says a joint marketing strategy between D.C., Maryland and Virginia has helped business soar.
Preservation Virginia's annual list of endangered historic sites and properties includes several schools that educated African-American children during Virginia's segregated past and all of the state's family cemeteries.
Citizens for a Countywide Transportation Plan have come up with their own proposal to counter Loudoun County's $2 billion project for highway construction. The group has hired a consultant to take a second look at the county's plans.
Currently, Covanta Energy's waste-to-energy facility handles a million tons of trash per year, producing enough electricity to power 80,000 homes. The energy created is the equivalent of about 500,000 barrels of oil per year.
As Virginia waits for a lawsuit by Arlington to make its way through the courts, there are plans to extend another HOT lanes project closer to Maryland.