Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
A two-year-old girl is in serious condition this afternoon after an accident involving chemicals in her father's car.
Standing in front of a toppled tree in Northwest D.C. Monday, Fenty complained that Pepco has not been very forthcoming with information. The mayor says the District is ready to move downed trees if Pepco would turn off electricity in the area of downed wires.
Much of this tiny Shenandoah Valley town goes on the auction block on Thursday.
Tags: Strasburg ,
The region is getting a big economic boost this summer from its trees, mountains and beaches at state parks.
Virginia hasn't changed the speed at which you can be charged with reckless driving, but the speed limit in some areas has gone up to 70 mph.
The construction project will take Route 29 near the Interstate 66 interchange over the railroad tracks.
The study will look the possibility of High Occupancy Toll lanes on the interstate, congestion pricing and bus rapid transit, as well as changes to High Occupancy Vehicle lanes.
The study, released by the Pew Research Center, finds that one in four adults have texted while driving. A similar Pew Center study found the same number of teenagers have engaged in the same behavior.
Police and fire unions are circulating a position to get the county to adopt a county board form of government.
Clifton PTA President Patty Hopkins says closing the school would break up the community.