Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
A two-year-old girl is in serious condition this afternoon after an accident involving chemicals in her father's car.
Standing in front of a toppled tree in Northwest D.C. Monday, Fenty complained that Pepco has not been very forthcoming with information. The mayor says the District is ready to move downed trees if Pepco would turn off electricity in the area of downed wires.
Much of this tiny Shenandoah Valley town goes on the auction block on Thursday.
Tags: Strasburg ,
The region is getting a big economic boost this summer from its trees, mountains and beaches at state parks.
Virginia hasn't changed the speed at which you can be charged with reckless driving, but the speed limit in some areas has gone up to 70 mph.
The construction project will take Route 29 near the Interstate 66 interchange over the railroad tracks.
The study will look the possibility of High Occupancy Toll lanes on the interstate, congestion pricing and bus rapid transit, as well as changes to High Occupancy Vehicle lanes.
The study, released by the Pew Research Center, finds that one in four adults have texted while driving. A similar Pew Center study found the same number of teenagers have engaged in the same behavior.
Police and fire unions are circulating a position to get the county to adopt a county board form of government.
Clifton PTA President Patty Hopkins says closing the school would break up the community.