Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Hank Silverberg
According to census data, the median household income in "The Little City" is $113,313. Fairfax and Loudoun counties also have median incomes of more than $100,000.
A plan to move thousands of federal jobs to Alexandria next year has left Virginia transportation officials looking for a last-minute solution to ease a corresponding commuting crunch.
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
Doctors are recommending those in the high risk groups get vaccinated next month, even though flu season doesn't usually arrive until October.
A discourse about government intrusion into private lives may be responsible for the low numbers of forms being filled out. Only 34 percent of Virginia households have completed the form.
Northern Virginia has seen tremendous growth since 2000, and one local economist attributes the growth to government jobs.
D.C. ranks ahead of Silicon Valley and right behind New York when it comes to high-tech jobs.
Rep. Jim Moran worries the area near Interstate 395 and Seminary Avenue will become a traffic nightmare.
The Virginia Department of Transportation has developed more than a billion dollars in roadway projects for next year, which should make state avenues and routes smoother, but not necessarily faster.
Virginia may lead the way for a constitutional amendment aimed at overturning federal laws.