Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Halloween
Editor of Recreation News Marvin Bond joined the DorobekINSIDER with a preview of Halloween events for this weekend.
It turns out the fox that was seized by Animal Control is a domesticated breed.
It's one of the cities where kids bring home the most loot.
From the site that brought you George Bush and John Kerry battling it out in "This Land is Your Land," and an Obama/McCain cover of "The Times They are A-Changin'," comes a new video to help get in the spirit of the season.
This Halloween, the Maryland Department of Transportation's State Highway Administration wants trick-or-treaters to "see and be seen" with its Vests for Visibility program, which lends free safety vests to children and adults to use while they're out collecting candy.
The Urbana Regional Library is holding its annual Book Character Pumpkin Pageant.
If you're looking for some spine-tingling thrills this Halloween, look no further than Harpers Ferry.
"The weather has been hot, and with the 100-degree temperatures, it's been hard," says Donna Taylor, as she surveys a pumpkin field in Chantilly, Va.