Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Haiti
The 44th annual festival runs June 24 to June 28, and then from July 1 through 5. The festival is open from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day.
As Haiti rebuilds after last January's massive earthquake, the need for access to its statutes and other law-related materials has become paramount to the nation and its people, and organizations helping with the recovery effort. Roberta Shaffer and Mark Strattner with the Law Library of Congress explain.
Agency launches "Helping Shelter Haiti," an interactive, first-of-its kind exhibit that illustrates plans for sheltering those displaced by the January 12th earthquake.
The concert will be Sunday night at Beans in the Belfry in Brunswick.
Tags: Brunswick ,
The relief effort in Haiti is getting some relief from Voice-over Internet Protocol.
Defense Logistics Agency employees are working around the clock to provide critical supplies for earthquake victims in Haiti and material for military service members conducting humanitarian relief during what has been named Operation Unified Response.
If you think health insurance premiums are high now, just wait a couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the impact of health care reform on your high-value FEHBP health plan.
The Embassy of Haiti has set up a command center in D.C. for earthquake response and relief efforts.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green reports.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.