Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Haiti
The 44th annual festival runs June 24 to June 28, and then from July 1 through 5. The festival is open from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day.
As Haiti rebuilds after last January's massive earthquake, the need for access to its statutes and other law-related materials has become paramount to the nation and its people, and organizations helping with the recovery effort. Roberta Shaffer and Mark Strattner with the Law Library of Congress explain.
Agency launches "Helping Shelter Haiti," an interactive, first-of-its kind exhibit that illustrates plans for sheltering those displaced by the January 12th earthquake.
The concert will be Sunday night at Beans in the Belfry in Brunswick.
Tags: Brunswick ,
The relief effort in Haiti is getting some relief from Voice-over Internet Protocol.
Defense Logistics Agency employees are working around the clock to provide critical supplies for earthquake victims in Haiti and material for military service members conducting humanitarian relief during what has been named Operation Unified Response.
If you think health insurance premiums are high now, just wait a couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the impact of health care reform on your high-value FEHBP health plan.
The Embassy of Haiti has set up a command center in D.C. for earthquake response and relief efforts.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green reports.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.