Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Haiti
The 44th annual festival runs June 24 to June 28, and then from July 1 through 5. The festival is open from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day.
As Haiti rebuilds after last January's massive earthquake, the need for access to its statutes and other law-related materials has become paramount to the nation and its people, and organizations helping with the recovery effort. Roberta Shaffer and Mark Strattner with the Law Library of Congress explain.
Agency launches "Helping Shelter Haiti," an interactive, first-of-its kind exhibit that illustrates plans for sheltering those displaced by the January 12th earthquake.
The concert will be Sunday night at Beans in the Belfry in Brunswick.
Tags: Brunswick ,
The relief effort in Haiti is getting some relief from Voice-over Internet Protocol.
Defense Logistics Agency employees are working around the clock to provide critical supplies for earthquake victims in Haiti and material for military service members conducting humanitarian relief during what has been named Operation Unified Response.
If you think health insurance premiums are high now, just wait a couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the impact of health care reform on your high-value FEHBP health plan.
The Embassy of Haiti has set up a command center in D.C. for earthquake response and relief efforts.
National Security Correspondent J.J. Green reports.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.