Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HUD
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.
Roy Bernardi has joined CGI
In our continuing quest to find out how agencies are currently using the cloud and how they plan to use it in the future, Federal News Radio caught up with Chris Neidermayer, deputy chief information officer for the Department of Housing and Urban Development. In light of the Office of Management and Budget’s cloud-first policy, [...]
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
After a RFI and two industry days, the agency is preparing one or more solicitations to move its technology backbone to the cloud. HUD also is taking advantage of the TechStat sessions to improve the oversight and management of its ongoing IT projects.
Two Virginia public housing authorities will receive federal funding aimed at providing permanent living arrangements and case management for homeless veterans.
Schlosser comes to OMB from EPA where she will take over for Mike Howell, who left in November. Schlosser also served as CIO of HUD and worked on cybersecurity at Transportation.
GAO found many agencies will fall short of the June 30 deadline to determine if they are using service contractors appropriately.
The morale of workers is on the rise after recent events highlighted the work the government does, officials say. Agencies also are taking specific steps to address employee challenges in their own agencies. DoT Secretary Ray LaHood said "pot shots" at employees is unacceptable.
Tags: management , John Berry , Shaun Donovan , Ray Lahood , Kathleen Sebelius , OPM , HHS , Transportation , Max Stier , Partnership for Public Service , employee morale , Employee Viewpoint Survey , Jason Miller