Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HUD
For her efforts in creating a data analysis system to measure the performance of federal housing programs, the Partnership for Public Service recently named HUD's Sara Meyers as one of the finalists for the 2014 Call to Service Medal.
The Government Accountability Office takes a look at the effects of the 2013 sequester and how agencies prepared.
President Barack Obama will nominate San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro to become housing secretary and will tap Shaun Donovan, his current housing chief, to run the budget office, a White House official said Thursday.
More discipline, collaboration and data will help drive the projects at the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Those goals are guiding HUD's Office of Strategic Planning and Management this fiscal year. Henry Hensley, acting director of the OSPM at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, was a guest today on the Executive Suite on In Depth with Francis Rose
In this week's edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook: Another senior technology official at DHS is on the move; HUD quietly extended the HITS contracts to Lockheed Martin and HP Enterprise Services; Defense CIO Teri Takai doesn't have a lot of good things to say about the Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act and a new DHS office will raise the level of focus on critical infrastructure security.
Lisa Danzig is slated to become OMB's associate director for personnel and performance. She would replace Shelley Metzenbaum, who left in May.
Federal workers will still have to report to work for about four hours Tuesday even if the government shuts down.