Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HS Today
Republican Congressman Hal Rogers of Kentucky is in line to be the next head of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. David Silverberg of HS Today tells us why he thinks this is a bad idea.
Learn how FEMA has had to revive and redefine itself following Hurricane Katrina.
Police aren't the only ones getting caught in the cross fire between Mexican soldiers and drug cartels along the U.S. border with Mexico. Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg says the situation is becoming more dangerous for anyone with a high profile.
HS Today editor David Silverberg spoke with DorobekINSIDER producer Scott Carr about other findings in the report card.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg tells our producer Scott Carr, U.S. law enforcement is cautiously trying out a new cross-border agreement with Mexican federal police.