Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HS Today
Republican Congressman Hal Rogers of Kentucky is in line to be the next head of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. David Silverberg of HS Today tells us why he thinks this is a bad idea.
Learn how FEMA has had to revive and redefine itself following Hurricane Katrina.
Police aren't the only ones getting caught in the cross fire between Mexican soldiers and drug cartels along the U.S. border with Mexico. Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg says the situation is becoming more dangerous for anyone with a high profile.
HS Today editor David Silverberg spoke with DorobekINSIDER producer Scott Carr about other findings in the report card.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg tells our producer Scott Carr, U.S. law enforcement is cautiously trying out a new cross-border agreement with Mexican federal police.