Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HP Enterprise
Shrinking budgets may not be getting as small as you think.
GSA made the first set of awards under the continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) contract.
Listen Wednesday November 13th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Defense Cloud Computing Initiatives, Key Benefits with Cloud Computing, Key Challenges to Overcome, Addressing Security Concerns in a Cloud Strategy Environment, Lessons Learned & Best Practices, and A Vision for The Future.
Listen Tuesday, June 25th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Examples of How BIG DATA is Impacting Program Strategies, Is BIG DATA Requiring Yoou to Re-Think Your IT Infrastructure Architecture, What are some of the Key Benefits Coming out of These Strategies, Key Challenges or Barriers to still overcome to Manage BIG DATA, Does BIG DATA impact how you Address Cybersecurity, and A Vision for The Future for Next 3-5 Years
Tags: Trezza Media Group , Flyzik Group , Jim Flyzik , big data , Zach Goldstein , Agustin (Gus) Taveras , Dan Doney , Suzi Iacono , Audie Hittle , Gagan Mehra , Scott Gaydos , EMC Isilon , Software AG Government Solution ,
Listen October 23rd@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following:Examples of Progress Being Made with Identity Management Programs, Benefits Expected From Identity Management Implementations, Major Challenges to Overcome, Coordination of Plans with State & Local Government, Vision for The Future
The service hires eight vendors to provide private cloud computing services.
Tags: technology , Contracting , Industry , Army , Data center consolidation , area processing centers , Jason Miller , Criterion Systems , General Dynamics One Source , Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services , IBM , Lockheed Martin , MicroTech , Northrop Grumman