Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HP Enterprise
GSA made the first set of awards under the continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) contract.
Listen Wednesday November 13th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Defense Cloud Computing Initiatives, Key Benefits with Cloud Computing, Key Challenges to Overcome, Addressing Security Concerns in a Cloud Strategy Environment, Lessons Learned & Best Practices, and A Vision for The Future.
Listen Tuesday, June 25th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Examples of How BIG DATA is Impacting Program Strategies, Is BIG DATA Requiring Yoou to Re-Think Your IT Infrastructure Architecture, What are some of the Key Benefits Coming out of These Strategies, Key Challenges or Barriers to still overcome to Manage BIG DATA, Does BIG DATA impact how you Address Cybersecurity, and A Vision for The Future for Next 3-5 Years
Tags: Trezza Media Group , Flyzik Group , Jim Flyzik , big data , Zach Goldstein , Agustin (Gus) Taveras , Dan Doney , Suzi Iacono , Audie Hittle , Gagan Mehra , Scott Gaydos , EMC Isilon , Software AG Government Solution ,
Listen October 23rd@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following:Examples of Progress Being Made with Identity Management Programs, Benefits Expected From Identity Management Implementations, Major Challenges to Overcome, Coordination of Plans with State & Local Government, Vision for The Future
The service hires eight vendors to provide private cloud computing services.
Tags: technology , contracting , industry , Army , data center consolidation , area processing centers , Jason Miller , Criterion Systems , General Dynamics One Source , Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services , IBM , Lockheed Martin , MicroTech , Northrop Grumman