Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HP
October 19th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on the Identity Management efforts in the Federal Government, Progress & Best Practices, challenges to overcome, interoperability with programs and the vision for the future for Identity Management.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group , Mike Butler , Judy Spencer , Ashley Stevenson , Peter Engel Alan Carswell , UMUC , SafeNet , GSA , OSD , Steven Cooper , FAA
September 14th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on information & intelligence sharing programs, key initiatives ongoing to improve secure information sharing, identifying what type of information needs to be shared, how fusion centers are key to reaching out to the private sector, and a vision for the future for secure information and intelligence sharing.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Bart Johnson , DHS , David Wennergren , Theresa Hadden , fairfax county , Timothy Brown , CA Technologies , Sam Chun , Allan Thompson , Dataguise , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group
The technology giant said it did nothing wrong, but settles the allegations it overcharged the government for software and technology products and gave kickbacks to systems integrators. HP's decision to settle is another in a growing list of major federal contractors who are paying fines.
Agency is taking lessons learned from the past seven years to make the new system more like commercial travel booking sites. Vendors have until Oct. 6 to submit bids on this 15-year contract. GSA said 23 agencies have implemented one of three standard online travel systems to a savings of more than $200 million.
Next Friday is Power IT Down Day. Learn how you can help our wounded warriors -- and the Earth.
August 10th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the federal government,top cybersecurity priorities, key challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and a vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks?
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cybersecurity , Greg Schaffer , DHS , Rob Carey , Navy , Pat Howard , Joseph MOorcones , SafeNet , Sam Chun , Ed White , McAfee , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group
The day the Navy held its third industry day for the multi-billion dollar NGEN follow-on contract, the service also reupped their current deal with HP.
HP receives deal that could be for up to five years and worth up to $3 billion. Navy continues to develop follow-on contract, NGEN.
After Google hack, warnings pop up in SEC filings
The challenge of securing the nation's IT infrastructure has often been likened to building an airplane as it flies through the air -- or even herding cats.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , technology , cybersecurity , DHS , Richard Marshall , National Cybersecurity Division , ISC2 , FBI , Electronic Data Systems , Howard Schmidt , Barack Obama , Max Cacas