Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HP
Agency CIOs need to find creative ways to lower the cost of their technology services. DHS is testing the concept of "workplace-as-a-service." OMB soon will issue a new shared services architecture to help agencies understand how best to move to enterprisewide systems.
Tags: technology , Richard Spires , DHS , Lisa Schlosser , OMB , Dave Wennergren , DoD , management , cloud computing , CSC , GSA , CIO Council , collaboration , enterprisewide services , ELC 2011 , ACT-IAC , Jason Miller
Listen October 4th@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Can we Keep Momentum in Tough Budget Times, How Does Cloud Computing & Managed Services Factor in to Strategy, Other Major Challenges, Do Energy Savings Factor into Strategy, Security Issuaes and a Vision for The Future
Tags: technology , Federal Executie Forum , Trezza Media Group , Robyn East , James Steven , Anil Karmel , Purvin Vakharwala , Jay Owen , Bill Bacci , Schneider Elexctric , Juniper Networks , USDA , Dept of Treasury
The total cost for the continuity of service contract could increase to more than $5 billion. The Navy's deadline for bids for the follow-on contract to NMCI are due Aug. 8.
What are the telework policy drivers, mandates and updates, and the technology that is being accepted and deployed at various agencies to support the telework mission enablement to the next generation of the mobile platform?
The panel will discuss, the evolving perspectives and practices of telework within the federal government and FedScoop's 2011 Telework survey and their recent study titled Telework 2011. Federal Agencies are looking at telework as a way to lower the cost of government, attract and retain top talent, enable emergency readiness plans, decrease their carbon footprint and take advantage of technology improvements to work more efficiently.
Experts give tips on how they are making telework work for them.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , government , Ed O'Hare , GSA , Linda Travers , EPA , Jake Wooley , Department of Energy , Donald Bathurst , DHS , Tom Simmons , Citrix Systems , John Frey , Juniper Networks
EDS, an HP company
September 15th, 2009
HP to Buy Cyber Security Company, Adobe Flash under attack
Federal News Radio spoke with multiple guests this week aboutÂ cloud computing. Read the full stories and hear the interviews by clicking on the headline links below. HP offers cloud computing consulting The administrationâ€™s cloud-first policy has put agencies in a spot where they need to figure out what can be moved to the cloud and [...]