Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HOV lanes
The new plan to ease congestion along the Interstate 95/395 corridor does not include High Occupancy Toll Lanes in Alexandria and Arlington, but does include a High Occupancy Vehicle ramp from I-395 to Seminary Road, where thousands of defense-related workers are being relocated under BRAC.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has proposed an ambitious transportation spending plan, so which roads in our area will get spruced up?
Don't say you weren't warned. Police in Virginia and Maryland are saturating the highways Tuesday, looking for High Occupancy Vehicle violators.
If you drive a hybrid car or are in the market for one, the rules for HOV lanes in Virginia are about to get a bit more complicated.
If you travel on Interstate 66 on weekends or during off-peak hours your life could get a bit easier at the end of the month.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
Tags: Veterans Day , WMATA , Interstate 270 , Route 50 , Rock Creek Parkway , Clara Barton Parkway , Canal Road , Connecticut Avenue , 16th Street , Capitol Hill , MARC , VRE , RideOn Buses , Adam Tuss
The study will look the possibility of High Occupancy Toll lanes on the interstate, congestion pricing and bus rapid transit, as well as changes to High Occupancy Vehicle lanes.
Rep. Gerry Connolly and the Fairfax Board of Supervisors are asking the federal government to open the I-66 ramps at Monument Drive and Stringfellow Road during the hours they are normally closed.
Drivers can expect major delays in the Lorton area between southbound exits 161 and 163. Crews will replace an overhead sign structure.
For the first time ever, police officers from Maryland and Virginia are teaming up for Capitol Region HOV Awareness Day on Wednesday. Officers will be looking for HOV cheaters on Interstates 66, 95, 395, and 270, as well as the Dulles Toll Road and Route 50.