Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HOV
If you travel on Interstate 66 on weekends or during off-peak hours your life could get a bit easier at the end of the month.
Fewer troopers are on Virginia's highways, and police say fewer drivers are on the roads.
The southbound, reversible lanes, usually closed by 9 p.m., are now open to all traffic until midnight Monday to Thursday.
A tractor trailer accident shut down I-395 for a couple of hours early today. The man who stopped at the accident site to help talks about how people need to help each other.
Rep. Gerry Connolly and the Fairfax Board of Supervisors are asking the federal government to open the I-66 ramps at Monument Drive and Stringfellow Road during the hours they are normally closed.
The northbound HOV lanes will close an hour earlier at 10 a.m., while the southbound lanes will reopen at noon, rather than 1 p.m.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) recently sat down with WTOP Sprawl and Crawl Reporter Adam Tuss to talk about solutions for I-66 congestion.
Tags: Virginia , I-66 , Frank Wolf , Adam Tuss , fairfax county , Beltway , Bob McDonnell , Sycamore Street , Fairfax Drive , Wilson Boulevard , Lee Highway , Rosslyn , Haymarket , Gainesville , Vienna , Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportat , East Falls Church , Centreville , Ballston , Metro , Orange Line , Warrenton , Dulles , carpool , bus rapid transit plan