Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HOT lanes
Widening Interstate 95 between D.C. and Richmond should be Virginia's top transportation priority, but a national transportation research group adds a twist and it involves Potomac Mills.
Time is money, and a new report says some major transportation investments could save area residents both.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
Tags: Capital Beltway , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Steve Titunik , Braddock Road , Little River Turnpike , Dulles Toll Road , E-Z Pass , Fluor-Transurban , Adam Tuss , Sprawl and Crawl
Friday's final commute of the year provides a chance to look back at the best and worst of trends and incidents on area roads in 2010.
A new campaign is urging drivers to put down the phones in construction zones.
Some say Arlington County is way ahead of the curve when it comes to smart, sustainable transportation. Others say the county is hindering regional transportation projects. WTOP's Adam Tuss and Hank Silverberg take a closer look at transportation issues in Arlington.
Tags: I-395 , I-95 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , Beltway , Capital Beltway , I-66 , Bob McDonnell , Rosslyn-Ballston corridor , Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance , Bob Chase , Arlington County Board , Jay Fisette , Adam Tuss , Hank Silverberg
Two candidates battling to represent Northern Virginia squared off Tuesday on how to reduce traffic congestion in the area.
"We do believe HOT lanes have a great future in this region," says Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton.
Tags: Interstate 66 , Orange Line , Virginia Department of Transportation , Sean Connaughton , Capital Beltway , Dulles Toll Road , Sprawl & Crawl , Adam Tuss , I-66 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , Sprawl and Crawl
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program.
Virginia lawmakers are demanding Arlington back down on federal lawsuit over High Occupancy Toll lanes along the Interstate 95/395 corridor.