Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
What's important now, is that, even as the United States renders extraordinary emergency assistance, we begin working on our Haitian-exit strategy. Haiti deserves more than a future where it survives, forever tied to U.S. apron strings, living from dole to dole.
Health records come kicking and screaming into the 20th century.
E-prescriptions are getting a shot in the arm.
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Tags: technology , it infrastructure consolidation , charlie havekost , Hord Tipton , DOI , mark day , EPA , John Johnson , GSA , mary ellen condon , SRA , steve picot , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
The Daily Debrief gets an update on how the relief efforts are going so far.
Miguel Gomez, director of the site, explains more.
Agency data on alternatives will help HHS make decisions