Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
In a special commentary, Federal News Radio's Tom Temin asks, where were the crowd-sourcing, cloud-computing, agile-developing, data-dot-goving, code-a-paloozing studs who have been swept into so many agencies by the Obama administration before the launch of HealthCare.gov?
The chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee sent letters to Verizon Enterprise Inc., Google, Microsoft, Oracle and Expedia asking if they are part of the administration's "tech surge" to fix the Affordable Care Act portal.
Tags: technology , management , CMS , Darrell Issa , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , HealthCare.gov , Verizon Enterprise Inc. , Google , Microsoft , Oracle , Expedia , Affordable Care Act , Jason Miller
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee pressed federal Chief Information Officer Steve VanRoekel, federal Chief Technology Officer Todd Park, Department of Health and Human Services CIO Frank Baitman and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services deputy CIO Henry Chao to acknowledge the oversight failings, and for someone to declare they were in charge of the program.
Tags: technology , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Steve VanRoekel , Todd Park , OMB , Darrell Issa , Trey Gowdy , Henry Chao , CMS , Frank Baitman , David Powner , GAO , HealthCare.gov , Affordable Care Act , Jason Miller
Brian Ahier, president of Advanced Health Information Exchange Resources, discusses the state of the healthcare IT system and how to use technology to improve it.
January 28, 2014
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , mhealth , Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT , Dr. Karen DeSalvo , Hurricane Katrina , meaningful use , electronic health records , health information exchange , Brian Ahier , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Ravee Kurian and David Blackburn from Sapient will discuss how federal agencies can implement digital strategies to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
January 14, 2014
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , cloud computing , mobile health , Sapient Corporation , Ravee Kurian , David Blackburn , digital health strategies , mobile computing , HiMSS , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , content syndication
Former HHS Secretary Dr. Louis Sullivan will discuss the advances that have been made in healthcare interoperability with host John Gilroy.
November 26, 2013
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is compelling federal CTO Todd Park show up Wednesday for a hearing before the Oversight and Government Reform Committee on the IT oversight problems of the HealthCare.gov website.
Tina Cheatham, the CFC manager at the Department of Health and Human Services, updates Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on her agency's Combined Federal Campaign efforts.