Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
The AFFIRM panel discusses how to stay innovative.
HHS is just months away from awarding federal funds for health IT, but in order to earn the money, health providers will first have to prove that they are using electronic health records in a meaningful way. We get details from HHS CTO Todd Park.
The Federal Drive's Tom Temin caught up with Todd Park, the chief technology officer for Health and Human Services. Park gives an update on the progress of moving towards electronic health records and examines a linkage between two pieces of health record legislation.
The Text-4-Baby program is a good example of a public-private partnership. Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, and Yvonne Green, director of the office of women's health at the Centers for Disease Control, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the successes of the program.
Department of Health and Human Services officials are preparing for the opening of the new Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation in January. The office is supposed to help spread the use of innovative new payment and delivery systems to drive down the cost, and expand the availability of health care nationwide.
Tags: management , health IT , health care , Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services , Don Berwick , Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation , Brookings Institution , Farzhad Mostashari , Max Cacas
Subhead: Administration honors sustainability efforts by seven agencies with the 2010 GreenGov Presidential awards.
Tags: Green government , management , White House , Council on Environmental Quality , Nancy Sutley , NARA , VA , Forest Service , Energy , NIST , DoD , 2010 GreenGov Presidential Awards , Jason Miller
The Department of Health and Human Services chose Verizon to provide data services under the Networx telecommunications contract.
EPA CIO Jackson said he wants to dig deeper to improve programs and save money on technology systems. Others are using the data on the dashboard to have a common language across the department.
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius could find herself pitted between top Democrats on Capitol Hill and state insurance commissioners over a key section of the health care overhaul.
Learn more about what reforms the FDA has in store