Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
Caring for the families of military personnel requires a coordinated approach across the federal government, President Obama said Monday. He said agencies have made 50 separate commitments to coordinate programs designed to assist the loved ones of servicemembers.
Tags: DoD , management , Barack Obama , Michelle Obama , Jill Biden , White House , VA , Labor , SBA , Commerce , military benefits , Nicole Alcorn , Sue Hoppin , Todd Bowers , Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America , National Military Spouse Network , Jared Serbu , DoD Report , Pentagon , Federal Drive
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology wants to make exchanging electronic health records as easy as sending an e-mail.
The Office of National Coordinator for Health IT will spend the next year making it easier for health care providers to share patient data. Data sharing and interoperability are one of four major barriers the federal government is helping doctors and hospitals overcome.
As the Nation implements recently enacted health reform legislation, our regional businesses are uniquely qualified to assist the federal government to transform Health IT. Maryland is home to HHS, NIH, FDA, NIST, SSA, and the new Cyber Security Command Center and all of these agencies work with businesses to innovate health information technology. Montgomery County's Barbara Ashe tells us about a way to bring the sectors together.
Tags: Federal Drive , management , contracting , Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce , Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation , Barbara Ashe , NIH , FDA , NIST , SSA , Cyber Security Command Center , health care reform
Federal Security Spotlight speaks with Thomas Schankweiler III, chief information security officer in the office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
January 13, 2011
A preview of Federal Security Spotlight with HHS' Tom Shankweiler.
Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, tells host Francis Rose how HHS cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit.
Park was the guest on In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss fostering innovation in government.
The Federal Bed Bug Workgroup meets in February for its second summit.
But who will certify the certifiers? We get a feel for how Health IT certification works from HHS's Dr. Doug Fridsma.