Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
The Department of Health and Human Services chose Verizon to provide data services under the Networx telecommunications contract.
EPA CIO Jackson said he wants to dig deeper to improve programs and save money on technology systems. Others are using the data on the dashboard to have a common language across the department.
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius could find herself pitted between top Democrats on Capitol Hill and state insurance commissioners over a key section of the health care overhaul.
Learn more about what reforms the FDA has in store
EPA, NASA and Transportation receive two honors each in different categories. Overall 17 agencies received all green scores on the Open Government dashboard.
Health IT evangelist explains why.
HHS CTO Todd Park explains how the department is harnessing Internet and mobile technologies to create transparency for healthcare reform and beyond.
Final regulation tells health care providers how to adopt e-records.
There are some real concerns coming from several directions over the program.
A government accounting industry group spearheads development of a breakthrough in converting audit records from one proprietary format to another making the data searchable and easier to analyze. The new technique will make it possible for databases of information previously untouchable by contemporary software techniques to be mined and analyzed for new information on federal government grant spending.