Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
The two agencies plan to implement healthier foods and sustainable options at all concessions in their buildings.
The agency plans to follow the model credit card companies use to identify potential problems on the front end instead of trying to chase down the money after the fact. CMS accounts for about 46 percent of all improper payments across the government. Overall, OMB wants to reduce the governmentwide error rate to 4.18 percent by 2013.
The federal CIO told House lawmakers that one major reason IT projects fail is the lack of authority agency technology executives have over spending. Kundra said as part of the 25-point IT reform plan, OMB is restricting the roles of all major agency CIOs. He said the Interior Department is the model, and HHS is next.
OFSA conducted a survey to point out which departments and agencies were best using open source technologies.
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Federal Times' Steve Watkins about different budget plans being considered and how they might hit you, or your agency, in the wallet.
Tags: pay and benefits , Your Turn with Mike Causey , NTEU , Federal Times , Colleen Kelley , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , FY 2011 budget , FY 2010 budget , continuing resolution , IRS , SBA , SEC , Customs and Border Protection , USPS , CBP , DHS
Dr. David Blumenthal is leaving his post as head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT.
Federal agencies are collaborating to fight bed bug infestations with common-sense practices.
The next stage of meaningful use will demand even more health information exchange, says HHS's Dr. David Blumenthal.
New rule published today details how the government will go from chasing criminals to using data and other tools to stop them as Medicare and Medicaid fraud is happening. The agencies report returning $4 billion back to the government in 2010, a 50 percent increase compared to 2009.