Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
The reformation of the country's health care system is one of the next priorities for President Barack Obama and Congress, and the Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will be at the center of this effort.
What's important now, is that, even as the United States renders extraordinary emergency assistance, we begin working on our Haitian-exit strategy. Haiti deserves more than a future where it survives, forever tied to U.S. apron strings, living from dole to dole.
Health records come kicking and screaming into the 20th century.
E-prescriptions are getting a shot in the arm.
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Tags: technology , it infrastructure consolidation , charlie havekost , Hord Tipton , DOI , Mark Day , EPA , John Johnson , GSA , mary ellen condon , SRA , steve picot , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
The Daily Debrief gets an update on how the relief efforts are going so far.
Miguel Gomez, director of the site, explains more.