Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: HHS
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Tags: technology , it infrastructure consolidation , charlie havekost , Hord Tipton , DOI , Mark Day , EPA , John Johnson , GSA , mary ellen condon , SRA , steve picot , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Transformation is taking different shapes across the government. But at one agency it all starts with its biggest contract ever. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the details.
The Daily Debrief gets an update on how the relief efforts are going so far.
Miguel Gomez, director of the site, explains more.
Agency data on alternatives will help HHS make decisions
If all goes as SSA officials expect, the agency's initial use of the Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN) with MedVirginia will begin to validate Congress's decision to include $19 billion for health IT in the stimulus bill.
Congressional watchdog says agencies need more money to work with in order to maintain site.