Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gwynne Kostin
In an exclusive interview with Federal News Radio, Gwynne Kostin, who heads the new Digital Services Innovation Center, said the goals will require each agency to "get their feet wet in this space" and show progress in making services available through the web and consolidating websites.
Gwynne Kostin, the director of mobile in the General Services Administration's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, said there has been a definite "uptick" of interest of late by agency tech leaders into developing mobile apps that make sense for their agencies. The Mobile Gov Wiki allows agency app developers to share best practices.
Gwynne Kostin, director of mobile at the GSA's Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, says the government has enough innovation to tackle the mobile challenge.
Gwynne Kostin is the Director of Mobile at the Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies at GSA. She explains how the program is coming along and what exactly it's doing to help interagency collaboration.
A new program by the General Services Administration's Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies will help federal agencies develop a mobile technology strategy.
Gwynne Kostin, GSA's Director of the Mobile Office of Citzen Services and Sitework President and founder Tim McLaughlin join host John Gilroy to talk about emerging mobile technologies and how they can make your job easier.
June 28, 2011
Gwynne Kostin, director of Mobile, Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies of GSA, explains how employees can overcome some of the biggest challenges to mobile technologies.
Some lucky Feds and contractors get to take the government's official social network out for spin.
Increasingly, agencies are tapping into blogs, Facebook, and Twitter to reach out to the public. Now, the federal department leading the way in the federal government's use of social media is making it easier for even the smallest agency to use Web 2.0 tools.
Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are seeing some new, cutting edge tools.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , best practices , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , Bev Godwin , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Facebook , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Go.USA.gov , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia