Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Guy Timberlake
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer of the American Small Business Coalition joins host Mark Amtower to discuss what small business contractors can do to increase their business.
June 4, 2012
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable law firm and a former deputy administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose
Small businesses in 34 industries can earn more money and still be considered small by the government.
Host Mark Amtower interviews American Small Business Coalition Chief Visionary Officer Guy Timberlake. They will talk about the goals and mission of the organization.
February 6, 2012(Encore presentation March 5, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , american Small Business Coalition , online networking , content development , information sharing , Rep. Bill Owen , Rep. Sam Graves , Small business contracting , professional development
Guy Timberlake, the chief visionary officer at the American Small Business Coalition, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recently announced federal reorganization. Specifically, what will change on a day-to-day level — for agency employees and small-business owners — with the elevation of the Small Business Administration, to a Cabinet-level post.
Guy Timberlake is co-founder of the American Small Business Coalition.
Guy Timberlake, the co-founder and chief visionary of the American Small Business Coalition, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss whether new OMB guidance will make a real difference.
Guy Timberlake, Chief Visionary Officer and CEO of the American Small Business Coalition, explains what agencies need to do to increase their scores.
Guy Timberlake is the Chief Visionary Officer and CEO of the American Small Business Coalition. He joins us with a look at federal contracting