Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gulf Coast oil spill
Working with government agencies means working in a political environment. The response, former Coast Guard Admiral and Commandant Thad Allen said, was "as much as a political event as an operational event."
From the data management panel discussion, NOAA's Joseph Klimavicz discussed the agency's response during the Gulf Coast oil spill.
Captain James Cash of the Coast Guard spoke at the AFFIRM panel about the lesson learned from the Gulf Coast oil spill. The panel was moderated by Chris Dorobek.
Adm. Thad Allen headed the national response to the Gulf Coast spill. He shared with the DorobekINSIDER the successes and challenges to facing the disaster.
This week's three most important Federal news stories, as chosen by Agilex's Bob Otto, and Washington Post "Federal Eye" Ed O'Keefe.
A new app tracks where the oil was -- and still is -- from the Gulf Coast oil spill. Jonathan Nelson, marketing director for Intridea, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss the development of the Oil Reporter app.