Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gulf Coast
Adm. Thad Allen is one of the most widely praised feds for his work during the Gulf Oil Spill. Recently retired, he joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Coast Guard response to the spill and his time in office.
The work by Dr. Paul Hsieh has led to a nomination for a Service to America Medal in the Science and Environment category.
USA Today reports the public submitted 123,000 ideas to BP on how to stop the oil flow and clean up the spill.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Lynne Murdock saw the images on the TV of oil bubbling up into the Gulf of Mexico and wanted to do something.