Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gulf Coast
Adm. Thad Allen is one of the most widely praised feds for his work during the Gulf Oil Spill. Recently retired, he joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Coast Guard response to the spill and his time in office.
The work by Dr. Paul Hsieh has led to a nomination for a Service to America Medal in the Science and Environment category.
USA Today reports the public submitted 123,000 ideas to BP on how to stop the oil flow and clean up the spill.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
Lynne Murdock saw the images on the TV of oil bubbling up into the Gulf of Mexico and wanted to do something.