Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Guerra Kiviat
The landscape of the government contracting world is changing faster than ever. Understanding what's happening now will help you understand what may be coming in the months and years ahead. Phil Kiviat, with Guerra Kiviat, a federal sales consulting firm, discusses if there's a good or bad time to sell to the government.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Rob Guerra, a partner in Guerra Kiviat, chairs this year's AFCEA Bethesda's Children's Inn Gala. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the event.
It's not just federal employees that are concerned about the potential government shutdown. We get tips on how contractors should be preparing from federal sales consultant Rob Guerra.