Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Greg Schaffer
Like natural ecosystems, the cyber ecosystem has many participants. DHS's Greg Schaffer explains how it all fits together.
February 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, top CyberSecurity Priorities, challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group , David Glenn , Lee Holcomb , Ed White , Tim Brown , cybersecurity , cyber , DHS , Lockheed Martin , DOJ , McAfee , CA Technologies
August 10th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the federal government,top cybersecurity priorities, key challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and a vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks?
As agencies try to hire hundreds of trained cybersecurity experts in the coming years, there are questions about whether that need can be met. Some observers wonder whether there really are enough cybersecurity workers.