Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Greg Schaffer
Like natural ecosystems, the cyber ecosystem has many participants. DHS's Greg Schaffer explains how it all fits together.
February 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, top CyberSecurity Priorities, challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group , David Glenn , Lee Holcomb , Ed White , Tim Brown , cybersecurity , Cyber , DHS , Lockheed Martin , DOJ , McAfee , CA Technologies
August 10th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the federal government,top cybersecurity priorities, key challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and a vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks?
As agencies try to hire hundreds of trained cybersecurity experts in the coming years, there are questions about whether that need can be met. Some observers wonder whether there really are enough cybersecurity workers.