Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Greg Otto
A report by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention released Wednesday says the water in more than 15,000 D.C. homes may still be contaminated with dangerous levels of lead.
The Washington Capitals' quest for the Stanley Cup begins Wednesday, although some have been fired up for months.
When does dinner theater walk the tightrope between theater and dinner?
Could you pick up on a pick-up artist if he was working his game right before your eyes? Adam Lyons doubts it.
President Barack Obama and the White House will be turning to technology directly after the State of the Union address, taking questions from the public in forums that will run over the course of the week.
The finale of HBO 24/7 - The Road to the Winter Classic not only chronicled one of the most memorable wins in Caps' history, but also may have moved D.C. sports fans into a love affair with the not just the team, but the entire sport of hockey.
If there were people who thought last week's Capitals game against the Penguins was just another game, Wednesday night's episode of "24/7" proved otherwise.
The second episode of HBO's 24/7 - The Road to the Winter Classic gives Capitals fans an inside look at the past week, a time frame where the Caps ended their eight-game losing streak.
Fairfax County is just as interested as Montgomery County to see how the 'burbs stack up against each other.