Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Greg Long
The cover up, as they say, is almost always worse than the crime itself. The rule of thumb, from the Watergate era, is follow the money, although people rarely do that. Following the money can be tricky. Also complicated. Especially in the computer age with multi- national players, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Roth TSP with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's executive director, Greg Long, Director of External Affairs Kim Weaver and Assistant General Counsel Laurissa Stokes.
May 14, 2012
Do you know the difference between a Roth IRA and the Roth TSP option? Because if you don't, it could cost you thousands of dollars in taxes and in future income when you retire, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elloitt discuss the Roth TSP and whether the plan is right for you.
May 7, 2012
The board that oversees the Thrift Savings Plan is reminding federal employees that their G Fund investments are safe — even if the government reaches the debt ceiling and cannot issue new securities to the G fund.
Tom Trabucco and Greg Long, both of whom are with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tell Federal News Radio when TSP participants can expect to take advantage of a Roth option in the Thrift Savings Plan.
With important changes coming to the Thrift Savings Plan, federal workers will soon see significant new options and opportunities for their retirement savings. But federal worker unions tell a House subcommittee that they're reluctant to endorse an option sought by a small, but some say overly-vocal minority of TSP participants.
Meet Greg Long and Tom Trabucco!
Feb. 22, 2010
Thrift Savings Plan Executive Director Greg Long and Tom Trabucco, the TSP's director of external affairs, answer your questions about the Thrift Savings Plan.
September 26, 2011(Encore presentation October 10, 2011)
Please join us for our show with special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.