Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Greg Elin
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: OMB adds clarity to new cyber policy; Cyber risks during shutdown overstated; OASIS delayed indefinitely
The White House is finalizing its first major cybersecurity policy in more than three years.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , government shutdown , OMB , Sylvia Burwell , continuous monitoring , GSA , OASIS , contracting , James Clapper , ODNI , Keith Alexander , DoD , security clearances , FCC , James Cochrane , USPS , Ellis Burgoyne , chief data officer , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Jason Miller
The FCC held its first "Open Developer Day" yesterday, bringing together web developers from the public and private sectors. Chief datd officer at the FCC, Greg Elin, shares the results with Federal News Radio.
Apps for America is a contest for computer developers to create applications using data from the Sunlight Foundation and mixing it with other information on the web to create a web application that makes congress more accountable, interactive and transparent.