Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Greater Washington Board of Trade
One of the government's biggest contractors has decided that its top managers and staff need to be closer to their biggest customer. A year from now, Northrop Grumman's corporate headquarters will move from California to the Washington, D.C. area. Observers say its strictly a matter of business.
The Greater Washington Board of Trade says businesses need to prepare for how a shutdown could affect their revenue and advertising campaigns.
While Metro Board members have remained very tight-lipped about actual names of candidates, a Metro source tells WTOP the list of finalists being put together includes a candidate or candidates from outside the realm of public transit.
Is Metro in need of a major shakeup? A new report says there's plenty to change at the transit agency.
Thirty-three percent of Northern Virginians and 31 percent of Marylanders surveyed say they are spending more time on the road.
Management, communications and decision making by the region's mass transit system will go under the microscope.
See a map of the affected downtown area and find out what streets are affected.
Nearly 50 heads of state will be in the nation's capital for a Nuclear Security Summit that's scheduled to take place April 12 and 13. It's expected to be one of the largest gatherings of heads of state in history.
When you get past the national headlines, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 is about helping people at the state and local level hurt by the national economic downturn. On Tuesday, the Greater Washington Board of Trade heard from White House advisors and Federal agency managers who came to help business leaders get their local share of the federal stimulus program.