Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Grants.gov
Latest problems add to ongoing challenges to site. GAO also issues new report detailing governance issues.
Federal CIO says even these governmentwide investments were done in a silo. He says many of the initiatives are at a point where they need to be upgraded or reconsidered altogether. But, Kundra says many e-government projects are paying expected dividends.
Risks found with Grants.gov; OMB asks for alternatives
HHS upgraded the portal and it is now ready to handle the large number of applications. OMB had moved 10 of the largest grant making agencies away from the portal last spring because of concerns the system could not handle the influx of applications from the Recovery Act.