Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Grants.gov
Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.) said he will hold hearings to see how to make the federal grant process more transparent. The administration merged two existing boards into a new Council on Financial Assistance Reform to improve the grant-making process. HHS awarded a $32.4 million contract for IT services for grants.gov portal.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
OMB tells Congress in annual report about its plans and goals for the governmentwide projects and the lines of businesses. Agencies expected to spend $124 million on e-government initiatives, down from $138 million last year.
Agency data on alternatives will help HHS make decisions
Congressional watchdog says agencies need more money to work with in order to maintain site.
DoD, Justice, Energy, HUD among largest agencies to receive applications through alternative systems.
OMB asks agencies to come up with $6 million to upgrade current system
HUD will be first agency to return to using the portal for Recovery Act grant opportunities. HHS says technology upgrades should last for two years.