Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Grant Thorton
Learn more about the 15th annual Government Contractor Survey from Grant Thorton.
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?
The first step to transparency is a transparent process.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest. More from the Partnership's John Palguta.
The report, issued by the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton, says there are a number of longstanding issues that are hurting the federal government's chances of attracting the best and the brightest.
Three IT veterans will join host John Gilroy to talk about design tools that government agencies can use to reduce the costs of their IT systems.
May 31, 2011
Tags: technology , enterprise architecture , Mark Foreman , Government Transaction Services , Norm Lorentz , Dick Burke , ACT/IAC , Vivek Kundra , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , website design , ARMATURE
PIOs have been interviewed to find out what issues and challenges they are facing. Its report provides some solutions for improving performance management across government. Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, has details.
The DorobekInsider gets details about a new report from the Partnership for Public Service and Grant Thorton.