Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Grant Thornton
Francis Rose is joined by former OMB associate director Robert Shea with analysis on the memo
A new survey by Grant Thornton and the Association of Government Accountants found federal financial managers want a new way to present data that is more meaningful. CFOs also said they are starting to take advantage of predictive analysis tools.
Lou Crenshaw is a Principal at Grant Thornton. He joins In Depth with cost management lessons from the Pentagon
Your agency invests a lot of money in IT, so it's no surprise you want the best out of it.
Grant Thornton's Robert Shea discusses how to implement the updated government performance act.
The Pentagon will issue new guidance this summer to move the military services away from buying technology in the same way they buy weapons. DoD's challenges are similar across the government, according to a new survey of CIOs. TechAmerica finds in their 21st survey of CIOs that technology managers believe acquisition employees need more expertise in buying IT.
Tags: technology , management , contracting , Beth McGrath , DoD , OMB , TechAmerica , Norm Lorentz , cloud computing , CIO survey , Web 2.0 , TechStat , Cybersecurity , agile development , Jason Miller
(CAM-I) has come up with its own performance framework to improve performance.
The White House is detailing how a government reorganization effort will work, and who will run it.
Grant Thornton's Kerry Hall describes findings of a survey of government contractors.