Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Govloop
GovLoop is organizing a "Government Doesn't Suck" rally to put a human face on government.
How can government save money? For starters, Feds could work on Columbus Day, Sterling Whitehead write in the GovLoop blog.
Feds don't have to work on Columbus Day, but Sterling Whitehead writes in GovLoop that they probably should. Federal News Radio polls its listeners on the question: Should feds work on Columbus Day?
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , ROWE , telework , best practices , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , Young Government Leaders , The New Social Learning , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology
How can you calculate your expenses when you travel for the federal government? Steve Ressler, explains about GovLoops new per diem calculator.
What is Gov 2.0? Is it agencies using Twitter to blast press releases out to the masses? Is it members of Congress using iPads? Is it the adoption of widespread broadband usage?
Learn more about why you should attend.
The conversation is happening on GovLoop -- learn how you can partake!
These feds have keyboards and they're not afraid to use them!