Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Govloop
Lesley Lykins is the Director of Emerging Media Integration for the Navy Office of Information.
Steve Ressler, founder and president of GovLoop, talks to Tom Temin about the current and future use of social media in government, and how social media changed the talk surrounding the potential shutdown.
Eric Payne is a consultant at a local government contractor. He writes about staying positive on GovLoop.
Gizmodo and Geoff Livingston's blog pose the question: How equal are we online on the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Tags: Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Martin Luther King, Jr. , technology , Internet , Digital Divide , Gizmodo , Geoff Livingston , Influence1 , Dupé Ajayi , Mike Street , GovLoop , Andrew Krzmarzick , equality
GovLoops shares an infograph on the pay freeze numbers.
With recent statistics reporting high attrition rates for those new to public service, what can agencies do to support and keep young feds? What do millennials want out of their federal career? Young Government Leaders Vice-President Dave Uejoi and Press Secretary JR Wycinsky and Steve Ressler, president and founder of GovLoop, are the guests this week.
November 19, 2010
Tags: The New Social Learning , Tony Bingham , Mark Oehlert , Andrew Krzmarzick , Defense Acquisition University , GovLoop , social media , technology , learning , Book Club , Dorobek Insider , best practices , management
Learning extends beyond classroom experiences and into social networking.
Andrew Krzmarzick wrote in GovLoop the second part of his post about the new ways of learning on the job.
Andrew Krzmarzick writes in the GovLoop blog about how collaboration tools have changed the way that workers learn.
Tags: Andrew Krzmarzick , GovLoop , The New Social Learning , social media , technology , training , management , McKinsey Quarterly , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , Quy Huy , Andrew Shipilov , Harvard Business Review