Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Govloop
CTO, Civil & Health Services Group
May 11th, 2009
Executive Editor and Co-host
April 6th, 2009
GovLoop's Andrew Krzmarzick looks back at the "best of" lists in federal government.
Steve Ressler, GovLoop's founder and president, joined the DorobekINSIDER with a recap of the Government Doesn't Suck rally.
Steve Ressler of GovLoop discusses this Saturday's Government Doesn't Suck rally.
President, AFGE Council of Prison Locals
Founder and President, GovLoop
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth discusses how the federal government is currently using social media and how that use will expand. Guests include Andrew Krzmarzick of GovLoop and Amanda Eamich of the USDA.
October 8, 2010.
Lesley Lykins is the Director of Emerging Media Integration for the Navy Office of Information.