Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Executive
GovExec's Tom Shoop gives his analysis of what will happen to feds with the upcoming budget battle.
GAO says neither department has any particular plans, goals, or timeframes for creating a joint system.
NextGov's new editor, Katherine Peters, joins the DorobekINSIDER with her list of stories to watch for in 2011.
The 112th Congress still must pass a budget beyond the current continuing resolution and House GOP make good on promises to rein in the deficit.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains the challenges of agencies trying to determine fair pay for employees.
Bryan Klopack, director of research at the Government Business Council, discussed a recent survey of federal managers by Government Executive on the impact of the impending pay freeze.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Tom Shoop of GovExec joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the qualifications of the potential position.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop describes agencies' need to change cultures to attract a young IT workforce.
This "best-of" show highlights Federal News Countdown with PricewaterhouseCoopers' Kim Peretti and Government Executive's Tom Shoop; also, an interview with John Young, former undersecretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics.