Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Executive
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop highlights famous former federal workers.
Gov Exec reports that the number of defense personnel with mental health problems is growing.
Gov Exec's Emily Long answers some of the questions about the proposed federal pay freeze.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
The debate over the size and scope of the government is heating up in Congress. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, said this debate is playing out in small ways throughout the entire government.
Tom Shoop is the editor and chief of Government Executive Magazine.
Learn more about obstacles to transparency
We get analysis from GovExec's Tom Shoop.
The head of the Office of Personnel Management says enough is enough. He says that federal workers have done much they should be proud of and pushes back against those who for the last 30 years have unfairly attacked feds. And he repeats promises of sweeping improvements to the Federal workplace.