Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Computer News
Government Computer News reports that a new National Institute of Standards and Techology project integrates two protocols to enable automated policy enforcements on networks. The South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services is testing the combination in a pilot program.
One-third of mobile workers exhibit "potentially harmful" web habits when on the road, according to a report.
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
A ton of work to do with limited resources -- it's a common challenge facing many government agencies, including the Navy.
Most doctors don't make house calls anymore, but a new partnership could make health care more accessible -- regardless of location.