Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Computer News
Government Computer News reports that a new National Institute of Standards and Techology project integrates two protocols to enable automated policy enforcements on networks. The South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services is testing the combination in a pilot program.
One-third of mobile workers exhibit "potentially harmful" web habits when on the road, according to a report.
Move over Facebook and Twitter, there's a new social media competitor making its way through the federal government.
A ton of work to do with limited resources -- it's a common challenge facing many government agencies, including the Navy.
Most doctors don't make house calls anymore, but a new partnership could make health care more accessible -- regardless of location.