Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Computer News
Anti-Leaks launched its attack just as Wikileaks began releasing information on a secret government surveillance program, Government Computer News reports.
Most IT managers are moving data to the cloud, but 40 percent of them believe doing that will weaken security of that data.
Last week it accidentally posted the home addresses of its newest top-level domain-name applicants, Government Computer News reports.
Government Computer News reports it's the first time an infected website has been used to attack Android devices.
This virus is installing itself thorough a vulnerability in handling of TrueType fonts.
The winter weather in the DC area is jumpstarting talk about telework, and the major technology innovation driving telework is mobile computing.
National cybersecurity is outdated and vulnerable, according to former presidential adviser Richard Clarke.
Wyatt Kash of GCN and longtime Federal executive Bob Suda count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
Could the National Information Exchange Model help spread semantic technology throughout government?