Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Accountability Office
Schools struggle to meet the physical education needs of students with disabilities, according to a recent congressional investigation conducted in Maryland and six other states
More from this hearing on using funds for specialty and incentive pay instead of across-the-board pay raises.
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.
My countdown of the three biggest news stories of the week, as chosen by experts on the Federal government
Tags: Federal News Countdown , Jonathan Breul , Debra Roth , Todd Platts , Comptroller General , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , National Security Agency , transition , Fort Hood , Robert Gates , acquisition , Defense Department , DoD , Pentagon , Federal Protective Service
The clock continues to tick down to the April 1st start of the 2010 Census, and a Senate oversight subcommittee continues to focus on efforts for an accurate count of the nation's population next year.