Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Accountability Office
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Congress , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Elijah Cummings , Julie Tagen , National Active and Retired Federal Employees , counterterrorism , federal employees
There is a new web resource that pulls together reviews of the U.S. Response to several disasters, including the earthquake relief effort in Haiti.
The Senate Homeland Security Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Disaster Recovery used recovery case management as an example of the problems and advantages of interagency collaboration.
Volume Three of "The Principles of Federal Appropriations Law," commonly called "The Red Book," has just been published, providing the rules for proper handling and disbursement of federal dollars.
Schools struggle to meet the physical education needs of students with disabilities, according to a recent congressional investigation conducted in Maryland and six other states
More from this hearing on using funds for specialty and incentive pay instead of across-the-board pay raises.
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.