Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Government Accountability Office
The Senate Homeland Security Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Disaster Recovery used recovery case management as an example of the problems and advantages of interagency collaboration.
Volume Three of "The Principles of Federal Appropriations Law," commonly called "The Red Book," has just been published, providing the rules for proper handling and disbursement of federal dollars.
Schools struggle to meet the physical education needs of students with disabilities, according to a recent congressional investigation conducted in Maryland and six other states
More from this hearing on using funds for specialty and incentive pay instead of across-the-board pay raises.
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.
My countdown of the three biggest news stories of the week, as chosen by experts on the Federal government
Tags: Federal News Countdown , Jonathan Breul , Debra Roth , Todd Platts , Comptroller General , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , National Security Agency , transition , Fort Hood , Robert Gates , acquisition , Defense Department , DoD , Pentagon , Federal Protective Service
The clock continues to tick down to the April 1st start of the 2010 Census, and a Senate oversight subcommittee continues to focus on efforts for an accurate count of the nation's population next year.