Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GovExec
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
GovExec reports on a Bureau of Labor Statistics report that federal employees are paid an average of 24 percent less than their private sector counterparts.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us the results.
The DoD Secretary says he wants to leave before 2012.
In 2005, the BRAC recommended the Missile Defense Agency move most of its operations out to Redstone Arsenal in northern Alabama.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has more.
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us more.
Learn more about it from editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.