Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GovExec
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
GovExec reports on a Bureau of Labor Statistics report that federal employees are paid an average of 24 percent less than their private sector counterparts.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us the results.
The DoD Secretary says he wants to leave before 2012.
In 2005, the BRAC recommended the Missile Defense Agency move most of its operations out to Redstone Arsenal in northern Alabama.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has more.
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us more.
Learn more about it from editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.