Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GovExec
Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in management reform.
GovExec reports on a Bureau of Labor Statistics report that federal employees are paid an average of 24 percent less than their private sector counterparts.
This week's experts: --Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Tom Shoop of Government Executive and GovExec.com
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us the results.
The DoD Secretary says he wants to leave before 2012.
In 2005, the BRAC recommended the Missile Defense Agency move most of its operations out to Redstone Arsenal in northern Alabama.
GovExec's Tom Shoop has more.
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us more.
Learn more about it from editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
Agency has been garnering more and more attention since Arizona passed a law back in April.