Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GovExec
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, posited on his blog that the Defense Department's soon-to-be-released budget cuts will almost certainly involve changes to its pay and benefits structure. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the plan.
GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Dwight Ink started his career during the Eisenhower administration. He shares his thoughts and experiences with the Daily Debrief today.
Government Executive Magazine
June 19th, 2009
Tom Shoop of GovExec tells The Daily Debrief what happened.
Would the country be better off if different federal agencies were based in different parts of the country?
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.