Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GovExec
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive magazine, posited on his blog that the Defense Department's soon-to-be-released budget cuts will almost certainly involve changes to its pay and benefits structure. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the plan.
GovExec's Tom Shoop explains.
Dwight Ink started his career during the Eisenhower administration. He shares his thoughts and experiences with the Daily Debrief today.
Government Executive Magazine
June 19th, 2009
Tom Shoop of GovExec tells The Daily Debrief what happened.
Would the country be better off if different federal agencies were based in different parts of the country?
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and GovExec's Tom Shoop offer analysis about what could happen to your pay under the lame duck Congress.