Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov Info Security
The heads of IT and information security were fired along with two other employees.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says DHS needs the financial boost to will need to identify and reduce vulnerabilities in our nation's key cyber networks.
The State of Government Information Security survey finds cyber IT needs are not given enough attention at organizations.
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
GovInfoSecurity reports that Federal CIO Vivek Kundra is committing funds to cloud computing efforts in government.
The State Department's Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues will focus on cybersecurity.
Gov Info Security reports that measures to create an Office of Cyber were eliminated from the defense spending bill.
Gov Info Security reports that the proposed pay freeze will not impact hiring for cybersecurity positions in the federal government.