Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov Info Security
The heads of IT and information security were fired along with two other employees.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says DHS needs the financial boost to will need to identify and reduce vulnerabilities in our nation's key cyber networks.
The State of Government Information Security survey finds cyber IT needs are not given enough attention at organizations.
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
GovInfoSecurity reports that Federal CIO Vivek Kundra is committing funds to cloud computing efforts in government.
The State Department's Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues will focus on cybersecurity.
Gov Info Security reports that measures to create an Office of Cyber were eliminated from the defense spending bill.
Gov Info Security reports that the proposed pay freeze will not impact hiring for cybersecurity positions in the federal government.