Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov Info Security
The heads of IT and information security were fired along with two other employees.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says DHS needs the financial boost to will need to identify and reduce vulnerabilities in our nation's key cyber networks.
The State of Government Information Security survey finds cyber IT needs are not given enough attention at organizations.
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
GovInfoSecurity reports that Federal CIO Vivek Kundra is committing funds to cloud computing efforts in government.
The State Department's Office of the Coordinator for Cyber Issues will focus on cybersecurity.
Gov Info Security reports that measures to create an Office of Cyber were eliminated from the defense spending bill.
Gov Info Security reports that the proposed pay freeze will not impact hiring for cybersecurity positions in the federal government.