Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov Exec
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the hottest topics in the federal government.
April 11, 2014
Tags: workforce , hiring , budget 2015 , OPM , Department of Veterans Affairs , IT modernization , procurement , Eric Katz , Joseph Marks , Nextgov , Jason Miller , Zach Rausnitz , FierceGov , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Julie Perkins and Jenny Mattingley host a roundtable discussion of the big issues in the federal government and what's ahead for 2014.
December 6, 2013
Tags: workforce , government shut down , budget deal , Congress , Julie Perkins , Jenny Mattingley , Jason Miller , Federal News Radio , Joe Davidson , Washington Post , Charles Clark , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your calls and emails about phased retirement.
July 1, 2013
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains what agencies will have to do in preparation for the governmentwide reorganization effort called for in President Obama's executive order.
One amendment, two committees equals a whole lot of nothing moving in the Telework Enhancement Act.