Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov Con Straight Talk
Audio available >> click here
At times of high volume transactions like the upcoming end of year budget cycle. government organizations typically encounter opportunities for improvement. Budget Reprogramming in many agencies today is a manual process. Moving simple financial transactions between departments can take weeks instead of hours. Tune in to learn how Microsoft is improving the work of government by enabling better intra company transfers and compliance reporting back to the government. Microsoft has teamed with partners like Information Strategies to provide line of business solutions that can be rapidly deployed in the cloud and at a much lower cost. Tune into to find out how you can drive greater efficiency and impact with Microsoft Dynamics solutions for government.
June 15th at 10 AM
Companies that sell products to the Federal Government are always looking for ways to expand into more lucrative and higher margin service offerings. And service providers are often looking for product offerings to round out their business lines. Either way, it's easier said than done. However, on this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft you'll hear from a panel of top executives who know what it takes to successfully grow products and services business lines to the Federal Government.
Being audited by the DCAA is a necessary outcome of doing business with the government. Tune into this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft to learn what to expect during a DCAA system audit and what government contactors can do today to help ensure they successfully pass when faced with an audit. The panel will also address how CFOs of government contractors can set their organizations up for success by building a financial management foundation with growth options in out years.
Transparency and Accountability Drive Government's Growing Earned Value Management Requirements. Microsoft in partnership with Unanet Technologies and SSI Consulting together bring industry expertise on this subject which is valuable to government contractors making the move to Earn Value Management or wondering if they have it right for their organization today.