Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
Carolyn Lukensmeyer of AmericaSpeaks explains how in-person communication methods are being translated online to increase agencies' ability to engage the public.
The technology behind the IBM supercomputer Watson beating human contestants on Jeopardy! could drive Gov 2.0 initiatives and help agencies deliver services more efficiently.
As the president calls on agencies to streamline its regulatory process, the Social Security Administration has set up an e-mail account to take ideas from the public.
Foresee Results' Larry Freed shares the results from the citizen satisfaction survey.
The Small Business Administration's Joe Zepecki says the new SBA.gov represents a cultural shift at the agency.
The FCC's Zachary Katz explains how the challenge works and what the agency hopes to gain from the public input.
Booz Allen's Steve Radick said the growth of Gov 2.0 is the top story of the year.
O'Reilly Media's Alex Howard discusses the top Gov 2.0 stories of the year.