Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
VA's Roger Baker discussed how to advance IT projects amidst uncertain budget times.
Alex Howard, Government 2.0 Washington Correspondent for O'Reilly Media, explains some of the ways government departments are taking advantage of collaborative tools to meet their missions.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
Carolyn Lukensmeyer of AmericaSpeaks explains how in-person communication methods are being translated online to increase agencies' ability to engage the public.
The technology behind the IBM supercomputer Watson beating human contestants on Jeopardy! could drive Gov 2.0 initiatives and help agencies deliver services more efficiently.
As the president calls on agencies to streamline its regulatory process, the Social Security Administration has set up an e-mail account to take ideas from the public.
Foresee Results' Larry Freed shares the results from the citizen satisfaction survey.
The Small Business Administration's Joe Zepecki says the new SBA.gov represents a cultural shift at the agency.
The FCC's Zachary Katz explains how the challenge works and what the agency hopes to gain from the public input.